Monday, July 26, 2010

Brad Pitt is in the 'hood

Okay, perhaps not in the hood, but definitely in the area code. Last night he was seen eating curry at an Indian restaurant in a posh part of Wellington City. The eyes are out everywhere on a Brad Hunt. I'll be pounding the pavement later, kids in the double pram, scouting for sightings of him at Queensgate, the Hutt Mall.

I'm not sure what he's in little old NZ for, but I am officially extending the invite of afternoon tea. Brad, if you feel like swapping Ange for the afternoon for another Mother, similar age, but one who is, literally, twice the woman she is, then please pop over anytime. I can offer the familiar feeling of chaos that you'd get at home - from half the children. A warm, but messy home, hot coffee and a fresh muffin or two.

Call me.

No comments:

Post a Comment